Point of Sale
The system offers the ultimate user-friendly design and fast operation. Menu options take operations step-by-step through transactions, including sales, refunds, exchanges, payment and receipt printing. Customers are served quickly, increasing satisfaction levels and boosting cashier productivity.
Some Key Features
– Forecourt control
– Virtual prepaid airtime
– Integrated EFT
– Promotions support
– Fast food service (including tables and waiters)
– Scale integration
Administrative staff and management are provided with all the features, tools and reports required to effectively operate and optimally manage the operation of a complex and integrated business. The system enables the user to:
– Manage Debtors and Creditors
– Manage Stocks (dry and wet)
– Cash management
– Flexible promotion capability such as “buy one get one free”
– Portable wireless Scanner integration for stock take/ receiving goods
– Purchase Order and Goods Receiving functions
– Automated re-ordering
– Powerful reporting and analysis tools
– Integration to general ledger
State of the Art pump technology, integrates seamlessly into the Point of sale allowing cashiers to treat fuel sales as they do any other item in the store.
Fuel Stock Control Features
– Pump control for all pumps and pump combinations
– Interfaces to fleet management systems such as eFuel
– Pump attendant tagging
– Debtor tagging
– Tank gauging integration
All users have login codes and passwords to provide multi-level security and accountability.
Flexible and secure data transfer facility allows for remote support and various types of data export or import (such as software updates, remote diagnostics).
Operates on all standard PCs running:
– Windows 98x
– Windows 2000
– Windows XP
– Windows Vista
– Windows 7
Standard PC Architecture, including minimum:
– USB 2.0
– Intel Core 2 Duo
– 2GB Ram
– 250Gb HDD
Updates provided as part of the software sub-license fees. Custom-design changes can be undertaken on a billable basis.